call: 0428 158 086

Blog | 24 Hour Emergency Electrician Melbourne

28 Mar 2017
0

What To Do In A Blackout

24HEE Profile IconWhat to do first.
Is there lightning close to your premises? If there is lightning striking close to you then it’s a good idea to take some precautionary measures.
First, you need to physically unplug all devices and appliances from the socket.
Once this is done time to put your feet up, literally. If your house is struck by lightning you can protect yourself from ground dispersing current spike by adding extra insulation between you and the floor, one thing you can do is sit down on your sofa couch or lounge and put your feet up on it. This way any potential difference between your feet has been eliminated. If your house is higher elevation or is built on such as ground with rich iron in the soil you may receive more lightning strikes than is otherwise probable. In order to protect your house in this case read the following article dealing with lightning protection.

Read More …

Uncategorized

No tags here

19 Mar 2017
0

Check out our new graphics

24HEEM24HEEM BLOG – New Digs
Mar20 2017

Check out our new graphics. Here at 24 Hour Emergency Electrician Melbourne we are committed to continuous improvement and defining the world class standard in quality service. Along with our customer service, technical knowledge, experience and latest technology we also like to keep abreast of latest in the digital world including web, apps, social media and graphic design. So check out our latest graphics and let us know what you think. Share or like us on your social media of choice, or recommend us to a friend.

Read More …

9 Mar 2016
1

Microwave Fault

24HEEM BLOG – Microwave Fault
Feb 2016

Microwave oven

Welcome to our instalment of our new blog for 24 Hour Emergency Electrician Melbourne.
We have many stories to tell, relating to Emergency Electrical work as this is the main line of work we are currently doing.
A typical job we just completed was carried out during the middle of the week and late at night.
We received a call and had a customer explain that the power point taking care of the microwave had a burn mark on it and caused all the power to shut off.

Read More ….